The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has a specific set of rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are for you (the reader) to know when a blogger is earning money from sharing a link, product, or service; it is your right to know.
In order for me to continue running this blog, some of these costs are covered by the following ways.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on trulylovelearning.com are affiliate links. This means if you click on them and buy something, I will receive a small commission.
- If I post an affiliate link, it is only something that I myself use and would recommend to a friend without an affiliate link.
- I am a very honest person, some may say a little too honest. I would never recommend something that I don’t believe is truly useful.
I use this blog to deliver encouraging, helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate for the time spent, researching and ideas shared. I love and appreciate my readers and it means a lot to me to be very honest with every post written.
Truly Love Learning is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS DISCLAIMER
This site is for educational purposes only. It does not provide medical advice. On occasion, I may mention information that may be health related and what works for me. Information found on the Truly Love Learning site is meant to provide you with information to make your own health and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any medical needs that need to be taken care of contact a health care professional.
By using this site you agree to these terms.
TrulyLoveLearning.com Updates: Occasionally, you may receive an email to let you know of any upcoming blog posts, contests, etc.
You always have the option to choose whether or not you would like to continue receiving emails from TrulyLoveLearning.com
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
I encourage the use of comments and would love to hear what you have to say. With that said, I expect all comments to be respectful and using appropriate words. If you wouldn’t use the words in front of your own child(ren) then do not use them here. In addition, the instances in which comments will be edited or removed are as follows:
- Any comments deemed as spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. It is permitted to leave a link to relevant content, but only if relevant to the post topic.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted, please identify yourself by using your real name and email address.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Thank you for visiting and welcome to TrulyLoveLearning.com!!