Are you or has someone you know been forced into homeschooling due to the closure of schools due to the Coronavirus pandemic? Take a stressful situation like a pandemic, and then add to it the new responsibility of homeschooling and it’s no wonder why so many people are overwhelmed and panic-stricken.
Getting started on the homeschooling journey can be a stressful experience for anyone….and your veteran homeschooling mothers can tell you stories of their own experiences with learning how to homeschool. But, some experts in the homeschool blogging world want to help out during this difficult situation. More than 40 of us have come together during this time to bring you the How to Homeschool Summit.
The How to Homeschool Summit is contains more than 50 workshops and is entirely online and pre-recorded which means you can listen to any of the workshops from home at a time that is convenient for you!
Workshop topics include:
- How to get started homeschooling
- Homeschooling styles and methods
- How to choose homeschool curriculum
- How to homeschool and work from home
- How to create an effective homeschool schedule
- How to homeschool for FREE
- How to homeschool high school
- How to earn college credit while homeschooling
- How to homeschool a child with special needs or chronic illness
- Homeschooling preschool
- How to make a smooth transition from public/private school to homeschool
- How to balance homeschooling with homemaking and life
- Secrets to homeschooling success
- Things no one tells you about homeschooling
- What happens when you didn’t plan [or want} to homeschool
- Homeschooling laws
- How to homeschool your children and work full time
- AND MANY MORE!
As if that isn’t great enough, now through March 24, 2020, you can get access to ALL workshops plus a digital swag bag full of homeschooling resources for FREE!
Worried that you won’t be able to watch all of the workshops in just a few days? No problem- we also offer lifetime access to all workshops + the digital swag bag AND access to the How to Homeschool Community Support Group for just $12!
Find out more and sign up here!
♥ March 9 – 15: Non-Toxic Beauty Revolution – Did you know that only 4% of women think they are beautiful? The other 96% are on a constant treadmill to “buy their beauty.” Every toxic thing we eat, apply and inject into our bodies is a ticking time bomb that could set off illness and can age us more quickly. Women are literally “Dying to be Beautiful” — we can do better! Don’t miss The Non-Toxic Beauty Revolution from March 9-15, 2020, free and online! Sign up here!!
♥ March 16 – 22: Your Best Sleep Ever Summit – Are you struggling to get a good night’s rest? Chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s, autoimmunity, diabetes and heart disease are all on the rise. Anxiety, pain, shift work, night sweats, child rearing and racing thoughts can keep us from getting the important quality sleep our bodies need.Don’t miss the Your Best Sleep Ever Summit from March 16-22, 2020, free and online! Sign up here and receive a free registration gift!!
♥ March 23 – 29: Get Off Your Sugar Summit – More addictive than cocaine, sugar alters brain chemistry and hijacks your health — causing cravings and withdrawal symptoms, binging and weight gain. But, there is a way to leave sugar behind. Don’t miss The Get Off Your Sugar Summit from March 23-29, 2020, free and online! Sign up here and receive a FREE registration gift!!
*Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. These are the summits I’m aware about, they were not watched beforehand. This page serves the purpose of showing what summits are available, in hopes that some may interest you.